As of April 1, 2021, the Governor and Arkansas Department of Health have revised guidance for COVID-19 protocols for houses of worship. Mosaic Church will follow the guidance in the following ways:
- Beginning April 11, 2021, we will transition to two English services (9:00a and 10:15a) and one Spanish service (11:30a) in order to maintain socially distanced seating/spacing.
- We will provide hand-sanitizing stations at all public entrances.
- We will avoid or minimize the use of items that are traditionally touched or handled by many
- We will sanitize all high-touch surfaces in the sanctuary and common areas after and between services and events.
- We will continue to offer online platforms for participation in worship because it may not yet be advisable/feasible for all congregants to attend our in-person services
- We will continue to discourage congregants who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 from entering the facility.
We will continue to require the wearing of face coverings when inside the building.
Baptist Health has set aside 250 COVID-19 vaccine doses targeted for churches for individuals 70 and older. The vaccine will be administered this week on Wednesday through Friday (10-12 Feb) between 8:00 am and 2:30 pm on the Little Rock campus. To register, please call 501-247-9454. They will take calls until the 250 slots are filled. This is the two-dose vaccine and the second dose will be provided as well at a later date.
The day is drawing near when we will have live, in-person Sunday services again! We will restart our Sunday services on February 14, 2021, and we hope that you will join us. Before we return to the building, though, we are providing this update on our current situation concerning our COVID-19 posture and response.
As you know, in December 2020, we made the decision to suspend in-person Sunday services for a short period of time, specifically because of the rise in the COVID cases. As the numbers are now trending downward and the vaccine is rolling out, we feel confident that we can reopen safely. We pray earnestly that conditions will continue to improve, and we carefully evaluate the state and local situation on a weekly basis. Based on these evaluations, our Pastors and Elders will continue to make decisions on further expanding in-person ministry and worship opportunities on the campus. In the meantime and for the foreseeable future, we will continue to hold services in person, as well as online.
We still strongly encourage those of you who have underlying conditions, who have been exposed to COVID and/or have any symptoms, or who are in high-risk categories to continue engaging with us via Facebook Live or our website Livestream. If you are quarantined, please let us know what we can do for you. If you would like a virtual pastoral visit or know someone that needs one, please contact us!
For those who will attend in person, please be assured that we have implemented many measures to ensure that our in-person services are as safe as possible, including the following:
- We continue to provide limited, socially-distanced seating;
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the facility;
- We deep-sanitize the building several times a week, including before and after Sunday services;
- We require those that attend in-person to wear a face-covering once within the building;
Everything we do is done with your health and safety in mind. Our goal mirrors that of our local leaders: to minimize risks to the health and well-being of the Mosaic family, the 72204 community, and the city of Little Rock. With that in mind, we hope to see you soon, in person or online! We love you, and we are continually praying for you that the God of peace will keep you in His care and keep you in His love.
COVID-19 PLAN FOR MAY05-May-2020
Dear Mosaic Family... As you may know, yesterday Governor Asa Hutchinson released guidance..
“Where there are no oxen, the stalls are clean.” (Proverbs 14:4) On Sunday, April 5, 20..
CONTINUING TO MEET ONLINE13-Mar-2020
After ongoing prayerful considerations, in light of Mayor Frank Scott’s encouragement where larg..
MEETING ONLINE MARCH 15, 22, 2912-Mar-2020
In light of Mayor Frank Scott’s encouragement earlier today (where large gatherings of more than..
REUNION EN LINEA MARZO 15, 22, 2912-Mar-2020
A la luz del aliento del alcalde Frank Scott el día de hoy (en lo que respecta a grandes reunion..
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL PLAN08-Mar-2020
On Sunday, March 8 our pastors presented an overview of our COVID-19 Safety Protocol Plan for Mo..
PLAN DE PROTOCOLO DE SEGURIDAD DE COVID-1908-Mar-2020
El domingo 8 de marzo, nuestros pastores presentaron una visión general de nuestro Plan de..